Monday, January 3, 2011

Do the Shuffle!

Sorry for the late post guys! I just got back to Chi and sooo happy to be home! As I was making my trip back to Chicago, I got to spend some quality time with my ipod and started wondering....what music do you play on your ipod/mp3 player/walkman?/cd player to pump you up for a workout? Start posting your favorites and I just might make and play a CrossFit playlist for your listening pleasure while you kick ass in your WODs ; )

Here are a few of my favs:

ANY Eminem song - especially Lose Yourself
Limp Bizkit- Take A Look Around
Three Days Grace - Pain
Jay-Z - On to the Next One
Any Beyonce song

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kristine!!!

    Music:

    ANYTHING BEYONCE! However some favs are "Video Phone", "Diva", "Uprgrade You", "Ring the Alarm" and "Get me Bodied". I love anything with a fast beat to motivate me.

    I can also be quite hood and I love some Lil Wayne..."A milli", "lollipop" amongst other hood as hell artists like Gucci Mane "Wasted", Webbie, T-Pain "Cyclone" "In Love with a Stripper" "Chopped and Screwed", etc. If I really wanted you to be ashamed of me I would tell you that I still listen to some Lil Jon when I want to get really crunk and angry during a workout. lol.

    Kanye, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna "Rude Boy", Ciara "Ride" etc.

    Basically anything that I can shake something too:) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xw7Bk2krtg&feature=fvst

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1Qe2m8oOA&feature=fvw

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second bulls on parade.

    otherwise,

    rise against - re-education
    2pac...old hardcore shit, i.e. just scroll through john g's tune. complete gangsta. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time caller..5'10, 165lbs. Ding!

    I'm with Tom, you can't go wrong with 2pac. Here are some other old school beats:

    Mama Said Knock You Out - LL
    Slam - Onyx
    Killing in the Name of - Rage

    ReplyDelete
  5. In honor of this weekend's concert:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok here goes (a day late)this is going to be random...

    Bone Thugs - 'Thug World Order' album (all songs, fave is the remake of "Home")
    Jamie Foxx & JT - "Winner"
    Whitesnake - "Here I Go Again"
    Jay Sean & Lil Wayne - "Down"
    Sean Paul - "Turn Me On"
    Evanescence -"More Like Me, Less Like You"
    Pearl Jam - "The Fixer" (Or ANY PJ song) :)

    ReplyDelete